Click on the calendar for the day you would like to reserve, then choose a time slot and room number to begin making your reservation.
Please review our group study room policy web page before booking.
- You may reserve a room for a maximum of two hours per day.
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
- Rooms 303-312 are reserved for groups of two to four. For Rooms 403 and 404, you must have at least four people.
- Only current GCC students with a valid GCC email address are allowed to make reservations. Once a reservation is made, you will receive an email to confirm the reservation. You must confirm the reservation within 30 minutes of receiving the email to complete the reservation process. If you do not confirm, the reservation will be cancelled.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any booking that does not meet our group study room policies. Please review these policies at our group study room policy web page.